My sweet followers:

torsdag 29 september 2016

Magic Beach in Kos


Last challenge I participate in during the month
of September: Berry71Bleu Challenge Blog with 
a sketch challenge with a twist; add something blue. 
I chose a photo with the Adriatic Sea in Greece
and made this layout:


Only I turned the sketch to have my 
stripes go horizontally...

Materials:

Patterned paper from "Oh happy Life"
collection by Amy Tangerine / American Crafts
Big letters from Basic Grey
Small alphas from studio Calico
Flip flops and palm treeds from Little B
Enamel shapes from MME
Brads in blue from Bo Bunny
Some splatter from Tattered Angels 
Caribbean Blue glimmer mist

*** *** *** 
La Vikinga





2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken härlig tolkning av skissen! Gillar massor!!!!! Tack för att du hakat på denna månads utmaning!

    SvaraRadera
  2. HI fabulous fun layout, thank you for joiningl us this month at Bery71Bleu x

    SvaraRadera