My sweet followers:

onsdag 24 juni 2015

Mini album for Valerie


Hi! This time I'd like to show you a mini album I
made for the great greatmother of little Valerie:


The ribbon above I used to close the album is 
a grosgrain ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. 
I have used several different fonts and alphas
in matching colours just for fun:


Papers are from Echo Park, a collection called
Bundle of Joy Girl. Ribbon below is "Cute as a
Button" from Crafty Ribbons. Stickers are from
the same collection. 


The album is made of a cardstock divided in
three equal parts and folded in the middle and
then glued together as a book. Ulwa once
taught me the tecnique and I love it!


These are the last two spreads.


Want to make a mini album too??

*** *** *** 
La Vikinga

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar