My sweet followers:

torsdag 13 mars 2014

PL 2014 Week 7 and 8


Week seven nothing important happened but I
still tried to document what happened at home
or at work normal days. 

I made these pages for a store called Creativica
and so I primarily used materials I was given and
also like a lot; Bo Bunny (Woodland Winter collection)
and the square alphas from Papir Design. 


Tags above and a star clip below are from TGR, 
a Danish chain store also selling som fun things 
useful for paper crafters.  


Below are mostly cards I made from the Bo 
Bunny papers, chipboards from the same 
collection, a few cards from Becky Higgins 
Seasons, a metal corner from Landstoken
and "today" sticker from Jilibean Soup.



Below is a sticker I got when I had to access
a public building for social services and needed 
to identify myself (as interpreter) so I kept it as
a souvenir for my PL-pages! Some letters are
from The Green Hyena February kit and there's
even a flair from our talented group of Swedish
PL-girls! 


Well I'm constantly learning more and more and
experimenting with all these materials and new
ays of scrapping! Any suggestions?

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga

***







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar