My sweet followers:

torsdag 16 januari 2014

Woodland Winter


A double layout using a sketch from Creativica:


You can use any of them and the theme for this 
month and participate in the challenge for the 
month of January. I'm in the design team and 
made this double as an inspiration. Can you see
which one of the sketches I have used?


Pictures are from February 2012 when step-
daughter had been here only a month. She was
fascinated by the snow but felt heavy moving
with all the sweaters, thick jacket, scarf and 
gloves etc. But I took her out for a walk on the 
ice one sunny day! She couldn't believe she
was actually walking on water! Frozen, but still...


Papers used: Woodland Winter from Bo Bunny
For more information about all the decorations,
check THIS blog out at CREATIVICA. Maybe 
you'd even participate in the challenge?


I know there's a lot of flowers and snowflakes,
but you know I love decorations in clusters
sometimes... And it fitted well with this sketch.

*** *** *** *** *** 

Thanks for visiting,

La Vikinga



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar