My sweet followers:

lördag 25 januari 2014

Project Life 2014 Week 1


OOOPS I was not aware of the habit of
making a kind of "first page" for the entire year, 
so I just started doing Week 1 right away...


The papers are pieces of cardstock and the
designes journaling cards are made by a girl
called Frida and if you click her name you find
her blog! Only I managed to print cards out in
a smaller size and the page was all done before
I knew that these were not the ones to print...

*** *** *** *** *** 

La Vikinga




2 kommentarer:

  1. Hej, tack för att du "gillade" min LO inne på Creativicas blogg. Det var trevligt! Och vilka fina PL sidor du gjort!
    Vi ses inne i C´s forum. :-) / Anne-Christine/Vildkaprifol

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej! Jag tycker att din sida blev jättefin och spännande. Alla måste inte göra likadant! Vad heter den vita pennan du har använt?

    SvaraRadera