My sweet followers:

fredag 10 januari 2014

Finally my first Project Life


I decided I would start trying Project Lift out too,
so I was inspired by Anki at Creativica who made
a page without any special PL products. I tried to
do the same, making this page for Creativica as
 a project for the Design Team. I have used a
Double Dot paper from Bo Bunny to match the
green foliage in Greece, and cardstock. 


Above I put some journaling written on the computer
and as for the name of the island "Korfu" I cut it out
from one of the brochures we got from the agency. 

Beneath you can see a piece cut out from an enve-
lope; the Attika hotel complex had their own letter
head and even has their address on it:


Small letters are from Papir Design from Norway.
What do you think of my first attempt to try PL?

*** *** *** *** ***
La Vikinga 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar