My sweet followers:

torsdag 2 januari 2014

CREATING FOR CREATIVICA


Hello; I have great news to tell!
I have been asked to be a guest designer at
Swedish Scrap- and Hobby store called Creativica
for the first months in 2014! First I got a packet full
of papers and decorations and loved it at first sight:


So I made my first layout using some of the ideas
we got from Anna Dabrowska (aka Finnabair); 
cutting strips off the patterned paper, placing some
decorations or flowers between patterned paper and
the mat, using the strips on the layout etc. So here's
my result:


The title "Seeing well in Copenhagen" refers to 
my new sunglasses that are, in fact, prescription 
glasses so I could actually see with them...


Some details: I have used ribbon from Docraft
(see Creativica blogpost HERE for all the details)...


... flowers from YouDo (above) and below
you see one of the white die cut hearts I
covered with Liquitex Glass Beads and
some glimmer mist.


That's all folks! Thanks for popping in!

*** *** *** *** *** 

La Vikinga



2 kommentarer:

  1. Charlotta, this is amazing news. I'm so happy for you!!!! Big congrats hun! xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Felicidades Charlotta!!!!! Te lo mereces!!!!
    Besos
    #cuchi

    SvaraRadera