My sweet followers:

torsdag 13 december 2012

Scrap Our Stash - circle around


Hi! I'm glad you found your way to my blog! Since 
my father passed away in the summer and I had to
take care of a lot of things I haven't done any posts
at Scrap Our Stash - but now I'm back.

This time the theme is "circle around" and I have
played with doilies and spraypaints called Dylusions.
Then I cut a few pictures and placed them in the blank
spaces. The title refers to the work of art of a castle-
gardener, who prepared the very special exhibition at
Drottningholm Castle this summer. 


Decorations: Journaling Sprouts from Jillibean Soup, 
buttons, brads, letters from American Crafts and stickles.

Challenge:


*** *** *** *** *** 

If you would care to leave a comment I'd feel so happy!

*** *** *** 

La Vikinga / Sweden

5 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful design, love your colour combinations, thank you for joining us ar Creative Moments

    Alex (DT)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Yes, I saw I was lucky. :) But I appreciate you telling me! Thank you!

    I think your layout is gorgeous. I love the vibrant colours and how you added doilies to your page. Hugs! xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow beautiful LO love the design and those colors really pop. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) XX

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous colours and the spray-paint technique is so effective. Thanks for joining in the Creative Moments challenge. Helen (DT member) xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a fab project, i love working with spray paints. Thanks for joining us in the Creative Moment Challenge. Gill (DT)

    SvaraRadera